ABOUT THE TOUR
Kodaikanal, a picturesque hill station, is located in the Palani Hills in the Western Ghats. Get ready for an exclusive your package to Kodaikanal at the affordable price. The city is also known as the Princess of the Mountains for its beauty and popularity. Located in the Dindigul district of Tamil Nadu, this hill station is perched at an elevation of 2133 m above sea level. It lies in the middle of the Kodaikanal, Brabar and Kundar valleys.
360* of Kodaikanal :
Get ready for an exclusive tour package to kodaikanal at the affordable price. Keep an eye on the 360* of Kodaikanal.
- If the mountain descends to the north of Kodaikanal, there are villages called Wilpatti and Valangi.
- If the mountain descends to the east you can reach Murugan's Palani Mountain.
- To the south of Kodaikanal is the Kambam Valley.
- If you go west, you can reach Manjampatti Valley and Annamalai. Kodaikanal means "gift of the forest".
- However, since the word summer has four meanings, the meaning of Kodaikanal can be taken in four ways. They are "The End of the Forest", "The Creeping Forest", "Summer Forest" and "The Gift of the Forest".
The charges of the hotels, cabs and other miscellanious may vary depending on the packages.
For Instant Booking, Call